Dry skin brushing is a chock full of benefits for skin health, inside and out. Complement your dry skin brushing with natural, Aromatherapy skincare, and you are well on your way to revealing your best health and beauty ever! We recommend a detoxing Essential Oil blend to synergize with the the great benefits that are achieved with dry skin brushing.
Tip! Dry brush your skin first, then shower, then apply the Essential Oil blend after. Be sure to drink plenty of water throughout the day because dry skin brushing stimulates your lymphatic system to detox and water will promote better detoxification.
Here are 7 reasons why dry skin brushing is good for our skin. According to DetoxVortex.com , “We all know how healthy skin has a natural glow, however, the skin has a greater impact of your overall health than you may realize.”
- Increases lymph and blood flow. The lymphatic system is an essential component of the immune system. Lymphocytes (white blood cells) carry nutrients to cells as they remove waste. The blood receives waste from the lymphatic system. If lymph is stagnant your tissues will swell, especially the ankles with toxic fluid. It is important to keep this system flowing with exercise such as walking, massage and dry skin brushing.
- Reduction of cellulite. Dry Skin brushing has an amazing effect on cellulite! It takes a few months of daily brushing to see results but you will see a difference. Massage also stimulates the tissues to release toxins stored in fat tissues. If you can afford a weekly session it will speed up the process, otherwise, take 10-15 mins and brush yourself, daily. It’s free and effective having a positive effect not only on beauty but health.
- Exfoliation. Removes dead skin cells that can clog pores and the skins ability to eliminate waste. Dry dead skin build up is a sign of detoxification and it is necessary to exfoliate them from the skin’s surface. Improving the skin’s texture and allowing it to produce healthier skin cells.
- Healthy Immune System. Dry skin brushing helps in your system’s ability to recover from illness and infections. Stimulating the body’s natural ability to remove toxins allows for it to combat bacteria and viruses more effectively.
- Weight Loss. Spending 10-15mins a day with yourself will nurture your body’s ability to release unwanted emotional baggage such as fat. We hold stored emotions in our tissues and fat cells. When we nurture ourselves the body has a chance to release because it has been honored with your attention.
- Stimulates Oil Glands. Dry brushing helps produce oil secretion, necessary for healthy skin.
- Tones Muscles and Skin. When the skin is stimulated so are the nerve endings. dry brushing activates the nerves which in tern stimulate the muscle fibers increasing muscle tone. Tighter skin also is a result of increased blood flow and the stimulation of new skin cells.” Read the full article here, Dry Skin Brushing.
Have you experienced the benefits of dry skin brushing?Share