When seasons change, it’s important to revisit your skincare routine and it’s equally important to choose the most suitable skincare products. Here are 4 natural skincare tips for Spring, now that it’s finally here.
- Supplement the moisture inside the body: Drink plenty of water. You should drink 6-8 glasses of water daily. Supplement your skin with the benefits of drinking natural juices, mineral water and tea. You should use the humidity of the season to your advantage.
- Pay attention to your diet: Drink soybean milk, fat-free milk and other beverages with healthy proteins. Eat fresh vegetables, fruit, fish and lean meat. Abstain from too much wine, coffee and fried foods. Eat more sesame seeds, walnuts, honey, tremella and pears. Dried fruit has a great nourishing effect on your skin.
- Choose suitable skin care products: Choose a gentle facial cleanser free of alcohol-based ingredients. Choosing natural skincare products with emollients, such as Vitamin A is a great choice for skin because Vitamin A helps promote the blood cycle, effectively improving skin physiology and reducing wrinkles.
- Daytime skin care and evening skin care: Cleanse skin twice a day, once in the am and once in the pm. In the morning, be sure to apply incorporate SPF into your skincare routine. For nighttime skincare, begin with warm water, then use a facial cleanser to thoroughly cleanse skin. A toner free of alcohol further cleanses and replenishes water into skin, while balancing the skin’s pH level. It also allows subsequent skincare products applied after to better penetrate the skin.
Since now is a good time to change out your skincare program for the brighter, longer days ahead, here are our Estheticians top 5 picks:
- Aromessence White Brightening Serum: Best for any skin type to brighten and beautify
- Aroma White C+ Protecting Brightening Day Emulsion SPF 15: Great for protecting and brightening your skin
- Phytopeel: Exfoliate your skin and see how your skin reveals its natural radiance
- Source D’Eclat Radiance Revealing Peel-Off Mask: Ideal for bringing nutrients and glow back into skin
- Aroma Night Regenerating Night Cream: Perfect for helping your skin regenerate itself at night while you rest
Do these natural skincare tips help get you ready for Spring?Share